Immigration into the United Kingdom can appear complicated and very daunting to anyone who is not a legal professional. The criteria for immigration change often, and both EU and British laws come into play.
Avery Emerson handles immigration applications of all kinds, including:
- Visas for spouses
- Asylum applications
- Visitor visas
- Entrepreneurship visas
- Work visas
- Employers’ sponsorship applications
This is a specialist area for Avery Emerson; we have been successfully representing immigrants to this country for many years, and then going on to further their citizenship applications.
We understand how vulnerable you may be feeling initially, and how incomprehensible the process may appear, but we will take you through the course of action step by step, and will be with you from start to finish. You will never find our people anything other than communicative, empathetic and tirelessly diligent.
Avery Emerson’s approach to Immigration issues can be summarised in five points, all of which we believe are critically important in this sensitive and often life-changing area:
- We listen, we understand, and we care about your individual needs and issues
- We always strive to achieve the best possible results for the individuals in the most cost efficient way
- We are assiduous in keeping up to date with the ever-changing Immigration Rules concerning immigration
- We review all your circumstances as a unique individual, and provide advice as to the options available
- We start from scratch with every single case, setting out your entire personal history and circumstances in support of your application
Languages spoken by Avery Emerson staff include:
- Working knowledge of Guajarati